Before watching this video, I didn't get a chance to find out who Marc is. But after watching it and found it a little weird, I started to look down and the comments for this video and his YouTube channel. When I went to his YouTube channel, I found no other video and his profile wasn't really clear. For the comments, there were many comments saying that these things are not real.
• How does this video relate to the flotilla movement?
This video is related to the flotilla movement since Marc mentioned Hamas and a little bit about Israeli-Paslestinians. Also he mentioned about the Free Gaza Movement.
• Is the video objective (based on facts; unbiased)?
I think this video is very biased, and most of them are not facts. I think so because most of his information, he didn't provide us with any reliable sources. Also, he used omission to leave out a lot of facts and give us a different view on what is really happening.
• Is there evidence supporting Marc3pax’s findings?
There were some evidences for what he said such as photos and videos to support some of the things he said in the video. But for the most part, he just said stuffs without giving any proves. Also, in the video, he didn't really let the users know who he really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment