1) What is Biotechnology?
- Biotechnology is a technology that involves the use of living organisms.2) Who would benefit from this technology, and what are the advantages?
- People who would get benefit from biotechnology are disabled people [who are born without a hand], people who involved in accident and lost there hands, or even soldiers who fought for their country and lost their hand.- The advantages of the biotechnology are that it could help people who lost their hands do things like a normal person. For example, it could help them pick up things, tie their shoes, or even to poke their friends.
3) Is it ethical to replace human body parts with biotechnology?
- I think biotechnology are only needed for certain people. I think it is not ethical for a normal human to replace their body parts with biotechnology. I think that is not ethical because people who have normal body parts should be happy for having the advantages of using those parts instead of wanting for more and replace it with a biotechnology. I think people should appreciated what they got instead of wanting for more, because many disabled people who wish to be normal like them can't. Although I think that it is not ethical for a normal person to remove their body parts with biotechnology, I think it is very ethical for disabled people or people who lost their body parts to use biotechnology. With biotechnology, their life would be easier and they could come back to doing things that were once can. So, I think biotechnology are only ethical for people who needed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment