What is diversity?
- Diversity is the state of being different from others and a way to define one person to another. There are many facts that could make up diversity. Some examples of diversity are religions, beliefs, cultures, appearances, languages and personality. Nationality doesn't count as one state that could be diversity because you and your neighbor which have the same nationality could be diverse. Diversity happened a lot around the world. Sometimes people don't respect diversity and people that are diverse to them. But in total, respecting diversity is really important. Diversity is really important to each of us because it makes a person stand-out, recognizable and be different from everyone else. Why it is important to respect diversity?
- Respecting diversity is very important because of many reasons. One of the most important reason is to keep peace. If everyone understand and respect others diversity, there won't be so many wars about misunderstanding from different view of beliefs. This world would be a more peaceful place to live in, it also help the nations reduce the money using for war, you could reduce the amount of time you waste too. All those things would save up to a better future. Also, if you respect others diversity, the world could cooperate. Cooperation will make a very change to every single one of us. If one country needs help, others support and then when it time to help back, others will also helped them. I think respecting diversity will help the world we are living becoming a better place.
Grade for Myself: I think I would give myself 11/12
- I give myself a 11 over 12 because I think I could improve by using advanced words.
ReplyDelete